Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Theme of the Blog

I started blogging on Livejournal in high school and then stopped during college. I lost interest in it. I had gained a group of about 40 friends through blogging, mostly from the DC area.

At the time I thought it would be nice to more or less catalog the events in my life because I'm clearly just so damned interesting and would one day like to go back and see what I was doing.

Today I decided to see if I could get in the habit again.
The temporary title is a lyric taken from Electric Six's Danger High Voltage. I tried to figure out what theme would be the focus of my blog, but it's really just going to be things that interest me: web development, SEO, video games, my family, and the gays.

Speaking of the gays, my office houses myself and two others, one who is a wealth of knowledge about the gay culture and the other who shall learn many things in the months to come. This afternoon I explained what a bear was and how Zane (my boyfriend) and I fit into this category.

The walls on my side of the office are pretty barren. Perhaps I should put the oh-so ugly bear flag up. That and/or pixel art of Link from a Link to the Past. Well, it's either that or I keep the default pictures in frames I get from Walmart and tell people they're my family.

1 comment:

ScottyPotty said...

I miss your high school blog!